The purpose of Physiotherpay is to empower you to be the best version of yourself, both physically and mentally. Whether you’re looking to recover from an injury or need advice and a plan for a more active and healthier lifestyle, we’re here to help you. We are first contact practitioners, so you don’t need a referral to see us. Ultimately, Physiotherapy isn’t just about your injury, it is about YOU the person, and we work hard to make YOU FEEL BETTER.
We offer Exercise Physiology to those who need that extra care that a personal trainer can’t provide. We are equipped with the knowledge, skill and competencies to facilitate your rehabilitation whether it is musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, metabolic, neurological and other conditions where exercise can help.
Dry needling can be used to directly release a muscle by having a specialised needle to target the trigger point.
Rigid Tape or K-Tape? We use both and it depends on what you need! Both can offer a bit of support and security.
GLA:D is an educational exercise program developed by researchers in Denmark for people with hip or knee osteoarthritis symptoms. We’re trained in and utilise these techniques and learnings into our treatment for osteoarthritis.
Your Aspire Physiotherapist Will
- Gather information on your injury or pain history
- Determine your diagnosis by performing a thorough assessment
- Begin early treatment of your injury, ache or pain
- Guide your road to recovery with a tailored treatment plan
- Walk-through any exercises or questions on your tailored plan
- Arrange for additional services should any be required
- Ensure you leave the service satisfied with a smile