- Pain Management & Treatment (Joint, Muscle, Headaches)
- Injury Management, Rehab & Prevention Programs
- Fitness & Sports Performance
- Strength, Conditioning, Posture & Flexibility Programs
- Exercise Physiology
- Workplace or Accident Injuries
- Basic Sports Nutrition
- Management of Osteoarthritis
- Falls Prevention Programs & More...
To stay on top of our game, we are members of Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) and Sports Physiotherapy Association (SPA).
Our focus is to help you achieve your health and sporting goals for a better life.
TELEHEALTH Now Available
In simple terms, Telehealth or Telemedicine is providing your physiotherapy appointment over video call or phone call from the comfort of your home. We understand there are many people who need to stay home and practice safe distancing during our current global situation, so Telehealth allows you to move forward with your appointment and keep your injury or pain recovery on track, only now from home.
As Government regulations are frequently being updated, please give us a call to discuss your situation and get setup on Telehealth with one of our professional Physiotherapists. We at Aspire Physiotherapy love to help!
We are first contact practitioners, so you don’t need a referral to see us. Ultimately, Physiotherapy isn’t just about your injury, it is about YOU the person, and we work hard to make YOU FEEL BETTER.
Your Aspire Physiotherapist Will
- Gather information on your injury or pain history
- Determine your diagnosis by performing a thorough assessment
- Begin early treatment of your injury, ache or pain
- Guide your road to recovery with a tailored treatment plan
- Walk-through any exercises or questions on your tailored plan
- Arrange for additional services should any be required
- Ensure you leave the service satisfied with a smile
APA Sports Physiotherapist
Vuko Tomasevic is the Director and founder of Aspire Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic. Vuko is an ex-professional footballer who has been involved in the sport for over 15-years. Vuko is a titled APA Sports Physiotherapist. This means that he has extensive experience in physiotherapy as well as completing a Masters degree in Sports Physiotherapy, which has further built on his expertise in the field.